Top 5 Things to Do in Austin TX
Austin TX is a city that has become a major destination for tourists from all over the world. It is a beautiful city that offers its visitors so many things to do. Learn more about Lincoln-Goldfinch Law here.
Whether you are looking for the best restaurants in town, or just a place to relax, Austin is sure to have something for everyone. It is also home to a number of world-class entertainment venues and renowned museums and galleries.
Its off-centerness has been a constant throughout Austin’s history and it is this quirkiness that sets it apart from other cities in Texas. It has its moments and its charms that are unique to Austin TX, and these moments and charms will help you to fall in love with this amazing city and will make your visit to Austin TX memorable.
1. The Wild Basin Wildlife Preserve Located just west of the city, this beautiful park is one of Austin’s top attractions and it offers an awesome experience that will leave you wanting more! This park is perfect for those who are looking for a relaxing day outdoors, or those that just want to take a break from all the hustle and bustle of the city.
2. Wonder Bar Located in the heart of downtown, Wonder Bar is one of the most Instagram-worthy places to go in the city! This bar is filled with colorful and whimsical props that will make your Instagram feed come to life. There are even carousel unicorns and stripper poles that you can pose with for your social media photos!
3. Terry Black’s Located just south of downtown, Terry Black’s is another Austin favorite and is the place to go for authentic Texas barbecue. The barbecue is delicious and they have a great selection of sides. The cornbread is a must and the mac and cheese is really good as well.
4. The Texas State Capitol Located just north of the center of the city, the Texas State Capitol is a must-see if you are visiting Austin TX. It is not only a beautiful building, but it is also the place to go if you are looking for information about the history of the state.
5. The Texas Memorial Museum Located just south of downtown, the Texas Memorial Museum is a must-see if you want to learn about the state of Texas. It is also a great place to spend time with your family and kids as they can have a fun learning experience while they are visiting the museum.
6. The Texas State Cemetery Located just outside of the center of Austin, the Texas State Cemetery is a beautiful and very important part of the history of the state. It is also a great place to take in all the beautiful things that are Texas!
7. The Drag Located just east of the center of Austin, the Drag is another great place for those who want to experience the real Austin nightlife. It is not a fancy bar or club, but it is a popular spot for college students and has a lot of fun crowds!